Admission Official Master's Degree in Journalism and Digital Content Innovation
UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 4 to 8 of October: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next Master's Degree, Graduate Course or PhD Programme. Registration is open!
Documents for admission
- Academic transcript of higher studies with details of the subjects studied and grade per subject and overall grade (weighted grade-point average).
- Degree/qualification corresponding to the academic transcript.
- Declaration letter of interests and motivation of the candidate (up to 20 points). In the letter, the Admission Committee will look especially at knowledge of the Master's degree course (up to 10 points), the link between the candidates interests and the content of the course (up to 5 points), and any previous experience the candidate has with the content of the Master's degree (up to 5 points).
- Certificate of the English level B2 of the CEFR.
- Certificate of DELE or SIELE (level C1) accrediting the knowledge of Spanish language (just for the foreign students who doesn't have Spanish as their mother tongue).
- Other post-graduate degrees (up to 10 points. See the weighting table in the "Admission Requirements" tab) – OPTIONAL
- Participation in additional academic activities related to the field of the journalism and the communication (up to 10 points. See the weighting table in the "Admission Requirements" tab) – OPTIONAL