Admission Official Master's Degree in Applied Research in Economics and Business
UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhD Programmes
Informative sessions with each programme's direction, from the 20th to the 24th of February. Registration is open!
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Admission requirementsAdmission criteria are as follows.
1. Students must have an official bachelor's degree in one of these areas:
- Economics (Economics, Business Administration and Management, Business and Technology, Accountancy and Finance, or equivalent)
- Other Social Sciences (Political Sciences and Sociology, Communication, Employment, Labour Relations, Law, Social Psychology or equivalent)
- Sciences (Applied Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
- Engineering (Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, etc.)
Selection criteriaIn the case of there being more applicants than places available, the following criteria will be applied:
- Academic transcript: 70%
- Professional experience related to the contents of the Master's degree: 10%
- Other studies related to the contents of the Master's degree: 10%
- Good level of English, equivalent to Level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: 5%
- Recommendation letters and motivation letter: 5%