Online Fair of UAB Master's and Graduate Degrees
Information sessions will be offered online from 22 to 26 February: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of the master's degree or graduate programme. Check the sessions scheduled and sign up for the ones you are interested in!
- Official UAB
- Credits: 60 ECTS credits
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 11/01/2021
See the calendar
- Places: 30 places
Price: €46.11 per credit (EU citizens and non-EU holding a Spanish residence permit). 2020/21 Academic year.
€75 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold a Spanish residence permit). 2020/21 Academic year.
- Language: English
- Mode: Classroom-based learning
Faculty of Economics and Business Studies
Are you interested in acquiring advanced and rigorous training in business and economics? The main objective of MAREB is to provide you with specialised scientific training, at a both conceptual/theoretical and methodological level, addressed to graduates with a marked academic, professional and research-oriented interest in the field of applied economics and business creation and management.
The MAREB programme offers you an advanced scientific and research education in two possible areas of specialisation (Applied Economics or Creation and Management of New Businesses and SMEs) with which you can acquire and develop the skills needed to conduct specific activities and be elegible for knowledge-intensive career options, such as the development of a future academic teaching-research career or focusing on professional activities such as the analysis, consultancy and research applied to the economic and private and public business sector, both locally and globally.
This master's degree has been awarded the distintion as an International Master’s Programme (IMP) by the Government of Catalonia.
- Business research both in the public sector (technical or managerial posts in local, regional or national authorities) and in the private sector (businesses, financial institutions or economic and business consultancies).
- National and international bodies making studies and reports on economic and/or business matters.
- An academic career through research leading to a PhD on a programme at the UAB or another university in Spain or abroad.
- Social agents like chambers of commerce, economic and business promotion activities, business associations or trade unions.
- NGOs and/or businesses engaged in projects of cooperation for development, community or immigrant entrepreneurship, etc., usually with support from governments and national and international organisations.