Admission Official Master's Degree in Teaching Chinese to Spanish Speakers
UAB's virtual fair for master's degrees, graduate courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Admission requirementsAccess to the Master's degree preferably for graduates in Translation and Interpreting, Eastern Asia Studies or Education and also graduates in Pedagogy, Philology or equivalent studies. All students must satisfy the following language requirements:
- Chinese: native or the advanced certificate of the EEOOII or HSK 6 or TOCFL 5
- Spanish: native or level B2 of the CEFR
Selection criteriaWhere the number of applications is greater than the number of places available, places will be awarded according to the following selection criteria:
- Qualification: 20%
- Academic transcript: 30%
- Professional experience related to the Master's degree: 20% for continuous or sporadic (minimum 6 months) activities related to the teaching of Chinese. Candidates must be able to accredit such experience by certificates issued by the teaching centres or similar.
- Letter of motivation and interview: 20% for the interest shown by the candidate in the discipline. Where it is considered necessary interviews will be carried out to discuss aspects such as academic transcript, professional experience and knowledge of languages.
- Language level accreditation: 10% for knowledge of different languages at the required level for admission, in particular in the case of English which must be level B1 or higher of the CEFR.