- Escola Fundació Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona-Formació (affiliated school)
- Bellaterra Campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 90
- Admission mark: 5,000
- Price per credit: 99 euros
- Language: Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Academic and administrative calendars
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
The Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management offers students a learning experience closely linked to professional practice and working life, with sector-specific training and a high level of internationalization. It provides you with:
- knowledge and skills in management and administration of hotel businesses, catering and accommodation, with innovation and sustainability as key issues
- possibility of learning up to 4 foreign languages, certified by the UAB Language Service
- possibility of studying the degree in a Bilingual modality (English)
- international exchanges with over 75 universities
- two specialisations to choose from:
- Administration of International Hotel Groups
- Administration of Catering Companies
- continuing studies through a number of master's degrees and PhD programmes
You will receive academic and professional monitoring aimed at giving you career counselling through:
- More than 700 job placement offers at top-level organizations at home and abroad
- Interaction with the working world with activities and monitoring by professionals
- Practical training (Experiential Classrooms) at the Hotel Exe Campus, located on the same campus, in front of the School, or in similar centres
- Tasting and demonstration classrooms for the practical training sessions
Specific jobs bank with 89% job placement
Direction and management of companies offering complementary services in tourist destinations and thematic activities: hotels, tourist apartments, leisure centres, campsites, cruise ships, thermal spa centres, etc.
- Creation and management of catering establishments and services.
- Management of companies and online platforms dedicated to the creation, distribution and commercialisation of hotel and catering products and services.
- Management of companies and centres in charge of organising congresses and conventions.
Management of companies involved in creating, distributing and selling products, and consultancy services.
- Public and private promotional entities.
- Marketing and communication in the housing and catering sector.
- Research, consultancy and teaching.
- Company start-up, entrepreneurship.
The university offers many work placements and that is very positive, because then you graduate with real life experience. You see the day-to-day things that happen so when you start to work you know what needs to be done because you have already done it. Alba Alegret
List of work placement centresThese are some of the many companies that host students of the School of Tourism and Hotel Management in job placements.
In Spain and international