- School of Tourism and Hotel Management (affiliated school)
- Bellaterra Campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 90
- Admission mark: 5,000
- Price per credit: 95 euros
- Language: Catalan, Spanish and English
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
- knowledge and skills in management and administration of hotel businesses, catering and accommodation, with innovation and sustainability as key issues
- possibility of learning up to 4 foreign languages, certified by the UAB Language Service
- possibility of studying the degree in a Bilingual modality (English)
- international exchanges with over 75 universities
- two specialisations to choose from:
- Administration of International Hotel Groups
- Administration of Catering Companies
- continuing studies through a number of master's degrees and PhD programmes
You will receive academic and professional monitoring aimed at giving you career counselling through:
- More than 700 job placement offers at top-level organizations at home and abroad
- Interaction with the working world with activities and monitoring by professionals
- Practical training (Experiential Classrooms) at the Hotel Exe Campus, located on the same campus, in front of the School
- Tasting and demonstration classrooms for the practical training sessions
Specific jobs bank with 89% job placement
The versatility of graduates in Hotel Management means that they can work in many areas within the hotel and catering industry and other related sectors at management and business planning and set-up levels.
Management of hotels, inns, leisure centres, group catering, catering divisions of related businesses.
- Management of catering establishments and services.
Management of companies offering complementary services in tourist destinations.
- Management of companies involved in creating, distributing and selling products, and consultancy services.
- Department management: hospitality desk, banquets and conferences, restaurant service, human resources, purchase, sales, etc.
- Company start-up, entrepreneurship.
- Research in public and private institutions.
"The university offers many work placements and that is very positive, because then you graduate with real life experience. You see the day-to-day things that happen so when you start to work you know what needs to be done because you have already done it."
List of work placement centres
In Spain and international