- School of Tourism and Hotel Management (affiliated school)
- Bellaterra Campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 90
- Admission mark: 5,000
- Price per credit: 95 euros
- Language: Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
- knowledge and skills in management and administration of hotel businesses, catering and accommodation, with innovation and sustainability as key issues
- possibility of learning up to 4 foreign languages, certified by the UAB Language Service
- possibility of studying the degree in a Bilingual modality (English)
- international exchanges with over 75 universities
- two specialisations to choose from:
- Administration of International Hotel Groups
- Administration of Catering Companies
- continuing studies through a number of master's degrees and PhD programmes
You will receive academic and professional monitoring aimed at giving you career counselling through:
- More than 700 job placement offers at top-level organizations at home and abroad
- Interaction with the working world with activities and monitoring by professionals
- Practical training (Experiential Classrooms) at the Hotel Exe Campus, located on the same campus, in front of the School
- Tasting and demonstration classrooms for the practical training sessions
Specific jobs bank with 89% job placement
Management of companies offering complementary services in tourist destinations and thematic activities: hotels, tourist apartments, leisure centres, campsites, cruise ships, thermal spa centres, etc.
- Creation and management of catering establishments and services.
Management of companies involved in creating, distributing and selling products, and consultancy services.
- Management of conference and convention businesses and organisation centres.
- Research, consultancy and teaching.
- Company start-up, entrepreneurship.
"The university offers many work placements and that is very positive, because then you graduate with real life experience. You see the day-to-day things that happen so when you start to work you know what needs to be done because you have already done it."
List of work placement centres
In Spain and international