- Faculty of Education
- Duration: 5 courses - 360 credits
- Places: 20
- Admission mark: 11,418
- Price per credit: 17.69 euros
- Language: Catalan and Spanish
- Academic Calendar
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
Would you like to have the chance to enrol in both Early Childhood Education and Primary Education and complete the two degrees in five academic years? Are you a person with a strong sense of commitment and capable of working in teams? Are you interested in human relations, culture and work within a variety of educational contexts? Do you have solid training in the arts, sciences, social sciences and humanities? If so, and you also have a good capacity for communication and a good grasp of Catalan and Spanish, come and enrol in the UAB's double degree in Early Childhood Education and Primary Education.
You will acquire the professional skills needed to work with children at nursery level (0 to 3 years), preschool level (3 to 6 years) and primary education level (6 to 12 years) as a general teacher within the context of the Catalan school system. You will learn to guide children and plan, develop and evaluate innovative education activities. You will participate in professional practicums in nursery schools and primary education schools.
If you are interested in discovering other cultures, you will be able to choose from 40 different European universities and participate in an Erasmus exchange programme. The UAB also has practicum agreements with Germany, Belgium, France, Italy and the United Kingdom.
- Teaching in preschool and primary school education centres with children aged 0 to 3, 3 to 6, and 6 to 12 years old.
- Adult education centres.
- Hospital and penitentiary classrooms.
- Management of extracurricular activities in cultural companies and services.
- Services and attention programmes for pre-school children aimed at providing support to families, such as family spaces and mother-infant programmes.
- Leisure and culture services, such as play centres, children's libraries, etc.
- Production of educational materials.
- Reception centres for infants and youths under the authority of the administration.
- Education services in support of schools.
- Self-employment in complementary education services.