Admission Bachelor's Degree in Communication in Organisations

Course access

Students wishing to take this course have different access routes, depending on their previous studies:

Type of access Preference of access Admission mark 23/24
Secondary school diploma + University entrance exam (PAU) and CFGS (Advanced professional training) Weighted subjects pertaining to the PAU specific phase:
  • General Science (0.2)
  • Design (0.2)
  • Company Dynamics and Business Models (0.2)
  • Catalan Literature (0.2)
  • Spanish Literature (0.2)
  • Mathematics Applied to Social Sciences (0.2)

Only for those taking the exam in 2022 and 2023:

  • Audiovisual Culture (0.2)
University access for people over 25 Social Sciences and Law option ---
Others Entrance exams for people over 45 ---
Degree holders ---
Change of studies and validations  
Employment record for people over 40  

Pre-enrolment code


Student Profile

If you are interested in enrolling in this degree you should be a person interested in internal communication (co-workers and departments) and external communication (media, social networks, society in general) generated by companies, administrations and non-profit organisations.
You must master Catalan and Spanish since they are the languages in which you will transmit messages on the objectives, projects, products and services of an organisation in a diversity of formats (audio, text, audiovisual and digital).
You must have a special motivation in understanding the structure of all types of organisations, in mastering the different narratives and communication practices, and in developing the communication management for different supports and activities.

Access related information

Check all the information related to university access routes here: secondary school students, CFGS students, over 25 years old and over 45 years old.

You will also find information on other access routes (accredited work experience, changing from a foreign university) and other access routes for pre-university international students (international students: secondary school in the EU, international students: secondary school outside the EU) and for university students and graduates (reincorporations, EU university students, non EU university students and university graduates).