- Faculty of Communication Studies
- Bellaterra Campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 60
- Admission mark: 9,806
- Price per credit: 25.04 Euros
- Language: Catalan (50%) and Spanish (50%)
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
Would you like to learn how to use communication as a key tool in constructing and managing the information organisations want to transmit to their public? Are you interested in acquiring in-depth knowledge about the concepts corporate identity, culture, brand, image and reputation? Do you have the capacity to adapt to changes and a leader's spirit? Do you want to learn to design a communication plan?
Then you already are part of the UAB. We offer:
- A study plan in which you will receive integrated training in the basic competences of the profession and learn about the latest tendencies and innovations in the field of institutional communication, a growing sector in the business world which is currently one of the most prosperous sectors.
- A faculty which will help you acquire an integrated vision of communication as a strategic element and will allow you to include coherence and efficiency in your communication actions for businesses and institutions.
- Lecture halls in which you will learn to define, design and implement all types of communication policies and create communication plans.
- Work placements in important businesses, organisations, public and private institutions and NGOs.
- The possibility to complement your studies abroad.
- Communication director.
- Management of social networks and virtual communities.
- Internal and external corporate communication.
- Cultural and communicative consultancy.
- Political communication.
- Management of cultural and communicative companies.
- Press offices of companies, associations, entities and institutions.
- Public relations departments.
- Communication planning.
- Communication assessment and services.
- Freelance professional.
- Teaching and research.