Preguntas frecuentes sobre el pago de la matrícula en los grados
Here is a list of the most frequently asked questions about undergraduate payment terms.
If you have applied for a grant, you can enrol and choose the deferred payment option.
Yes, you can apply for a loan through AGAUR.
In that case you must provide your bank account details before enrolling. To apply for the loan, your enrolment fees must range between 500 euros and 9600 euros.
More information: AGAUR loan
- In the first period for making requests, you may ask for first- and second-semester subjects to be modified. In the second period you may ask for second-semester subjects to be modified, if you have not already requested this and if it will not imply an increase in the registration fee.
- To cancel core subjects and mandatory subjects that you have not passed, you will need to cancel the new subjects that you have enrolled on as well.
- The fee for modifying registrations is paid by direct debit in a single instalment, and will not be added to any other outstanding payments. Payment will be collected after the date of the resolution.
- Once the registration has been cancelled or modified, this will be recorded on the academic transcript and cannot be revoked.
- Modifications to registration will have the corresponding effect on students who have applied for grants offered or managed by the UAB.