You can request a personal academic certificate with details of your studies on line.
For other types of certificate, you should contact the Academic Management Office in your faculty or school. You can do this by visiting personally, sending an email or by fax. If you make your request by email or fax you should send the original signed document to your Academic Management Office so that they can process it. The following types of certificate may be requested:
a) Transfer of academic transcript.
b) Certificate for Exchange programmes
- Request form (original and photocopy).
- Proof of payment.
The request should contain the following information:
- Full name.
- DNI or passport.
- Date of birth.
- Full address (Street name and number, town or city, province, postcode).
- Telephone number.
- UAB school or faculty where you took your course.
- Type of certificate requested.
- Language in which you want the certificate to be written (Spanish or Catalan).
- Date and signature.
If you specify that you would like to receive your certificate by registered mail your Academic Management Office can arrange this. If you make your request personally at your Academic Management Office they will also send you a PDF copy by email.
The prices for academic and administrative services for official courses are established by the Government of Catalonia each academic year in a Decree setting out prices for academic services at public universities in Catalonia.
1. By bank transfer to the following account:
Group BBVA-CX: ES48 0182 6035 43 0201609886
You must attach proof of transfer to your request form.
2. By e-wallet, debit card or credit card at your Academic Management Office.
3. By bank transfer to the account number indicated on the promissory note issued by the Academic Management Office. Payment should be made within the following 10 days, and you must attach the promissory note signed by the bank to your request form.
You can also submit your request form and make the make the payment of the promissory note afterwards, during the following 10 days.
Certificates can only be issued in Catalan or Spanish. Personal academic e-certificates are available in three languages: Catalan, Spanish and English.
The information on the academic transcript certificate is based on the certificate model established by the UAB. Certificates are not available for partial courses of study.
Only the information documented in UAB files will appear on the certificate.