ERASMUS+ cooperation partnership in higher education “Digital education tools for security risk management”
During the past years security issues has become an important aspect to many European countries. World is coping with wide range of challenges as migration, cyber-attacks and other new difficulties, including virus led crisis.
This leads to fact that there is a need not only for high quality training for young security specialists, but also for the trainings that will allow them to be better prepared for the crisis, as well as possibly to eliminate many dangers before they happen and turn into crisis. There is a great lack of digital teaching and learning materials in the security field, especially if we are talking about security risk management.
This project aim to establish sustainable security specialists’ network, which can cooperate on long term bases. During the project we will develop recommendation for Universities which are preparing security specialists in Europe. Also partnership will develop and maintain comprehensive and up-to-date digital teaching materials and tools, gathered in one web platform which contains the most updated information on security risk management aspects available for all security experts, students and academics.
Results of the project
Main target groups of the project are teachers and students of security field, faculties and Universities and training centres providing education and training on security and security field professionals. Project will create sustainable network of European Universities teaching security specialists. Also we will create solid bases for the unified and high quality teaching materials for any EU University tackling security field.
In frame of the project we will create:
- Platform containing different tools and materials on security risk management: http://security.turiba.lv
- Recommendations for Universities which are preparing security specialists in Europe
- Digital Vocabulary on security risk management
- Video lesson on different security risk management subtopics
- Best practice compilation on security risk management
- Practical tasks for students and teachers.
- Turība University (Latvia) – leading partner
- Kazimieras Simonavičius University (Lithuania)
- Laurea University of Applied Sciences (Finland)
- Nord University (Norway)
- Avans University of Applied Sciences (the Netherlands)
- EPSI- Fundació Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (FUAB) (Spain)
- Biedrība "Drošības profesionāļu asociācija" (Latvia)