New screening hours at the UAB Cinema
The Cultura en Viu Unit has changed the schedule of film projections for the university community to accommodate PAS and PDI members interested in attending during their lunch break.
The UAB Cinema's current programme includes a cycle organised by the Faculty of Economics and Business Studies, which will offer three screenings between 30 September and 21 October 2019:
- The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) by Martin Scorsese, which will lead to a debate on business ethics. Monday 30 September at 2 p.m.
- Draft Day (2014) by Ivan Reitman, which will focus on market allocation mechanisms. Monday 7 October at 2 p.m.
- The Social Network (2010) by David Fincher, which will allow to portray the world of entrepreneurs. Monday 21 October at 2 p.m.
- El jeque blanco. Monday 28 October at 2:15 p.m.
- Los inútiles. Monday 4 November at 2:15 p.m.
- La Strada. Monday 11 November at 2:15 p.m.
- Las noches de Cabiria. Monday 2 December at 2:15 p.m.
- La dolce vita. Monday 16 December at 2:15 p.m.
- 8 ½. Monday 13 January at 2:15 p.m.
- Amarcord. Monday 20 January at 2:15 p.m.
More information: Cultura en Viu