- Official UAB
- Credits: 60 ECTS credits
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 10/01/2020
See the calendar
- Places: 30 places
Price: €46.11 per credit (EU citizens and non-EU holding a Spanish residence permit). 2020/21 Academic year.
€66 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold a Spanish residence permit). 2020/21 Academic year.
- Language: English
- Mode: Classroom-based learning
Faculty of Science
Do you hold a science or engineering degree, are open-minded and willing to face and overcome challenges? Do you like computing? The master's degree in Modelling for Science and Engineering will prepare to work in interdisciplinary research teams and R&D companies.
The master's degree in Modelling for Science and Engineering:
- Contains different specialisations which mark a profile in the fields of process modelling and data analysis.
- Gives you the option of beginning your research into issues applied to a variety of fields.
- Allows you to add a computational component to your curriculum vitae, highly valued in the labour market.
- Allows you to form part of interdisciplinary teams and gain professional experience in research centres and technological companies.
- Is offered at the UAB campus, where many research institutes such as the CRM, CVC, ICTA, CREAF, IFAE and IIIA are located, and in which you will be able to do work placements.
- Aids you in improving your English given that lectures are offered in English in a multicultural and international environment.
Career optionsOnce you have completed the master's degree you will be prepared to opt for the following career opportunities:
- Continue onto a PhD programme
- Working in cutting edge high-tech companies such as:
- Conducting research in centres such as: