- Official UAB
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Course begins on 21/09/2020
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 03/02/2020
See the calendar
- Places: 60 places
Price: 46,11€ per credit (EU citizens and non-EU holding a Spanish residence permit). 2019/20 Academic year.
€92 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold a Spanish residence permit). 2020/21 Academic year.
- Language: Spanish (60%), Catalan (20%) and other languages (English / Chinese 20%)
- Mode: Classroom-based learning
Faculty of Translation and Interpreting
- Prepares you for your entrance into a PhD programme.
- Backed by the experience of members of the Department of Translation and Interpreting and East Asian Studies.
- Ability to cater to stduents with very diverse research interests, thanks to our researchers from many areas and languages.
- You will be able to spend a research stay at another university during your second semester, thanks to numerous exchange agreements with universities around the world.
- Especially recommended for students with no previous knowledge of translation or interpreting.
- Offers two language combinations: Chinese-Spanish and English-Spanish.
- Includes 100 hours in a private firm, institution or organisation.
- Lecturers with years of teaching and professional experience.
- Freelance translator
- In-house translator
- Project manager
- Language technician
The research specialisation "Translatology and Intercultural Studies" prepares students to continue onto a PhD programme. The specialisation counts with the extensive experience of the Department of Translation and Interpreting and East Asian Studies in training future researchers in translation and interpreting, and with the department's current research lines and groups: http://pagines.uab.cat/doctorat-traduccio/en
Moreover, a high percentage of former students from the research specialisation have gone on to enrol in PhD programmes in different universities around the world.
I was interested in literary translation and interculturality and this master has given me the theoretical and methodological basis to start my career as a researcher. Zhimeng Bai