University Master's Degree in Computer Vision

Are you interested in Artificial Intelligence? Would you like to be able to use the Deep Learning techniques that disrupted the field in the last years? Do you want to become a Computer Vision expert? This master offer this to you … and much more

Enrolment Official Master's Degree in Computer Vision

UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhD Programmes

Informative sessions with directors and coordinators. From the 27th to the 1st of May: Registration is open!

You can also send the form on this page to request personalized attention.

New master's degree students

Information 2024-25

New students

All students admitted into the Master’s Degree have to make the online Self-registration of other undergraduates and master's degree students within the following periods:

- from July 25th until August 31th 2024
- from September 12th to 19th 2024

Conditions for remaining at the UAB establishes, among others, the following aspects:

  • Dedication regime / Maximum and minimum enrollment credits that you can formalize with full-time or part-time dedication. If you enroll full-time, you must enroll in a minimum of 60 credits and a maximum of 78 credits per academic year. If you enroll part-time, you must enroll in a minimum of 30 credits and a maximum of 42 credits per academic year.
  • Years of residence Master's students have three years to complete the 60-credit master's studies and four years if they enroll in additional training. In the case of master's degrees of between 90 and 120 credits, full-time students have four years to complete their studies, and part-time students an additional year. Consult the UAB's Permanence Regime

If you haven't check it yet, take a look at the online enrolment guide
Before online self-registration, you will have to have an online meeting with the master coordinator in order to fill in the pre-enrolment form, which you will have to sent to
Remember to deliver all the original admission documents (undergraduate studies that gave you direct access to the master’s degree) to the Academic Support Office with previous appointment only.
Please, read carefully the below section Documentation and follow the indicated steps.

Welcome Session (CVC Campus Bellaterra): ? Septembre 2024 at 4pm.

Course start date: Monday 30th Setember 2024.

UAB students

Second year students

Should you have to self-register for the second or later year, please, take into account the requirements to continuing your studies.
You will have to self-register online from September 12th to 19th 2024.
Remember to send the pre-enrolment form, duly filled and signed by the master coordinator to


Important information for all students with a right to exemption from paying enrolment fees or to a reduced fee:

To formalise registration where there is a fees exemption or discount, you must send the accrediting documentation by the means indicated on the web file of your Master’s degree (email, documentation form, or others).

When do documents need to be sent to justify paying a reduced fee or for a fee exemption?

  • If UAB already has up-to-date versions of these documents, there is no need to send them again (for example, if they were submitted in a previous year).
  • If UAB has the documents but these are not up to date, they do need to be sent in, except for large-family cards issued in Catalonia.
  • In all other cases, you need to send in the documents justifying a fee reduction or exemption to your Academic Management office.

Afterwards, you must present the original or an authorised copy in person or by certified mail to your Academic Management Office before 7 November. Applicants who do not present the original documents by this date the registration fees will be modified and the corresponding amount charged.

Deadline for submitting documents

  • The accrediting documents for exemption or reduction of fees must be emailed in advance of registration and the originals or attested copies delivered to the Academic Management before 7 November.
  • All other documents (SEPA documents, access documents not submitted previously, insurance for students over the age of 28, etc.): The deadline for submitting the documents to the Academic Management is 15 December 2023.

If you are a new university entrant:

1. Contact your Master's degree coordinator or follow the instructions from your Academic Management to arrange your pre-registration tutorial.

2. ID document:

  • Students with a Spanish DNI: this does not need to be sent to the Academic Management.  It still needs to be shown for identification purposes when carrying out formalities in person.
  • Students of the European Union: after registration the original and a photocopy of the student’s passport or identification document of the student’s country, which is valid at the time of registration, must be presented to the Academic Management Office (attested photocopy or send it by post).
  • Foreign students not from the European Union: after enrolling, take the original and a photocopy of your Foreigner's Identity Card (TIE) to the Academic Management, or send in an attested photocopy by post. Students who have not yet obtained the TIE have a maximum of three months from the date of registration to present the document.
  • Foreign students residing in an EU country need to email their NIE to the Academic Management before enrolling, to be kept on record. Remember that the permission to stay in Spain granted to foreign students is not the same as a residency permit. Students with a residency permit will be exempt from the fee for non-EU students.

3. SEPA direct debit order: To pay the enrolment fees by direct debit, you will need to fill in, print, sign and send the corresponding form to your faculty's Academic Management office, after enrolling. The bank details must include the IBAN and BIC codes if the bank is not present in Spain. Only accounts in banks located in the EU, Andorra, the Vatican, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino or Switzerland are accepted.

Registration fees can also be paid by credit or debit card but, in this case, payment has to be made in a single instalment. Students who have applied for a grant must pay the registration fees by direct debit, so that the grant amount can be refunded where appropriate.

4. Qualifications for admission: Before15 December, you need to provide the Academic Management with the original and a photocopy of the degree certificate that qualifies you to join this Master’s degree programme, or an official document certifying that your degree has been awarded. Alternatively, you can send in an attested photocopy by post.

5. Transcript: This document can be emailed in digital format, provided it has a secure verification code (SVC), or else it can be sent in by post or handed in at the Academic Management office before 15 December. The transcript for the studies that qualify you to join this Master’s degree must include the academic years corresponding to the programme, the courses taken, the credits obtained and the grades obtained.

Students abroad can send in attested or legalised copies of the documents, and the corresponding translations, where appropriate, by post or messaging service, addressed to the Academic Management offices.

6. If you are 28 or older, you will need to present the original and a copy of a health, accident and civil liability insurance policy that is valid in Spain. For this purpose, when enrolling, you can take out the complementary insurance offered by UAB.

7. Social Security affiliation number. During the registration process you can fill in the box NUSS (Social Security affiliation number). It is no essential to fill in this box nor to present any documents. However, this information will be required by the Academic Management Office before you do any work placements.

8. In certain subjects or bachelor's degrees, it is compulsory to take out the complementary insurance, which will already be pre-selected on the enrolment form.

9. Documents in support of a fee reduction or exemption

Information on discounts on enrolment fees.


Conditions applicable for 2023/2024 academic year Supporting documents
Membership of a large family as certified by the Generalitat de Catalunya If you were granted a large-family reduction when enrolling last year, there is no need to submit any document.
If you do not have a valid large-family card when you register, you have ten days to update it and inform your faculty’s Academic Management office before you register.
Large-family card issued by other autonomous communities Valid large-family card or certificate
If you do not have a valid large-family card when you register, you have ten days to update it and inform your faculty’s Academic Management office before you register.
Discapacitat  reconeguda del 33% o superior One of the following credentials: disability certificate issued or validated by the Department for Work, Social Welfare and Family, resolution or certificate issued by INSS or the competent authority in the corresponding autonomous community or any other specified in Article 2 of Royal Decree 1414/2006.
If you were granted this reduction when enrolling last year, and the document is still valid, there is no need to submit any document: it is only necessary If you have had to renew it.
Victims of acts of terrorism (plus their children and spouses) Administrative resolution.
If you were granted this reduction when enrolling last year, there is no need to submit any document.
Victims of male violence in an intimate partnership (plus their dependent children) (*) The Llibre de Família family register in the case of dependent children up to the age of 21, or a certificate of cohabitation (convivència) for the family unit in the case of children over 21.
One of the following supporting documents: a judgement of conviction; a protection order; any other judicial decision to grant a precautionary measure in the victim's favour; a report from the public prosecutor or the Labour and Social Security Inspectorate; a report or certificate showing that the applicant is receiving assistance as a victim of gender violence, issued by a public administration agency — Social Services, Male- and Family‑Violence Unit of the Directorate General for Families of the Catalan Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Families, Specialist Intervention Services (SIE), Information and Assistance Services for Women (SIAD), Crime Victims' Assistance Office, or sheltered accommodation — or by an entity providing assistance to women victims  of male violence in an intimate partnership that is funded by a specific public administration body. * (See further details).
If you were granted this reduction when enrolling last year, and the document is still valid, there is no need to submit any document. For periods of validity, see the section Deductions.

9. If your enrolment is to be done in person and you are unable to come, you need to authorise someone else to do it for you, in writing. The authorisation must contain your personal data and signature.

10. If you have a Master's degree from another university, you need to submit the transcript and an attested copy of the degree certificate.

If your qualification for joining this master's degree programme is a degree from a university abroad, you should keep the following in mind.

Degree certificates and transcripts issued by European Union institutions, by signatory countries of the Agreement on the European Economic Area, and by Switzerland must be official and issued by the competent authorities.

Degree certificates and transcripts issued by non-European Union institutions must be official, issued by the competent authorities and legalised diplomatically or, where applicable, through the Hague Convention Apostille or the Andrés Bello Agreement.

Translation of documents issued abroad

All documents in Catalan, Spanish or English are admissible. To translate documents in French, Italian or Portuguese, you may use the UAB Language Service (Servei de Llengües). In this case, you are responsible for the arrangements and costs involved. In all other cases, you need to attach the corresponding translation into Catalan, Spanish or English produced by a sworn translator, by any Spanish diplomatic or consular mission abroad, or by your own country's diplomatic or consular mission in Spain.

If you have already enrolled in previous academic years: 

Contact your Master’s degree coordinator or follow the instructions from your Academic Management to arrange your pre-registration tutorial.

If you want to enrol part-time:

If you decide not to enrol for a whole academic year, you can opt for part-time registration. This is authorised automatically and no supporting documents are required.


€27.67 per credit (EU citizens and non-EU holding an EU residence permit). 2023/24 Academic year.
€75 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold an EU residence permit). 2023/24 Academic year.