Admission Official Master's Degree in Audiovisual Translation
Documents for admission
Virtual Mode: online>
Classroom-based learning mode: could be synchronous-online if there is COVID pandemic.
The following documents must be scanned and submitted with your application:
- Copy of identity card or passport.
- Specific request
- Cover letter addressed to the chair of the programme.
- Academic transcript of higher studies with details of: subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), number of exams sessions required per subject, grade per subject and overall grade. For academic records from universities outside Spain, a copy of the academic record converted to the Spanish system must also be presented. The conversion can be done without any charge on the website Equivalencia de notas medias de estudios universitarios realizados en centros extranjeros del Ministerio de Educación y Formación Profesional.
- Degree/qualification corresponding to the academic transcript presented in the previous point. (if you still haven't got it you can send it later on).
- Cuuriculum vitae
- Certificate(s) accrediting a C1 or equivalent level of English (except for degrees in Translation and Interpreting with English as B language and degrees in English Studies or English Philology).
- Those candidates who are not Spanish native speakers should present an official certification confirming they have achieved a C2.2 level or equivalent in Spanish language.