Admission Official Master's Degree in Psychosocial Research and Intervention
UAB's virtual fair for master's degrees, graduate courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Admission requirementsStudents should have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in one of the following areas:
- Social Sciences (Social Psychology, Sociology, Political Sciences, Employment, Labour Relations, Social Work, Anthropology, or similar subjects).
- Health Sciences (Psychology, Speech Therapy or similar)
- Education Science (Pedagogy, Psychopedagogy or similar)
- Arts and Humanities (History, Geography, Humanities, or similar)
- Other areas similar to the above.
Selection criteriaIn the case of there being more applicants than places available, the following criteria will be applied:
- Academic transcript (30%)
- Curriculum vitae, with special emphasis on professional and research experience, grants obtained and articles published (40%)
- Motivation letter addressed to the coordinator explaining the reasons why you chose this Master's degree, the links between the programme and your professional career or between your research and the lines of research carried out in the Master's degree (20%)
- Certificate of English equivalent to Level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (10%)