- Faculty of Communication Studies
- Bellaterra Campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 80
- Admission mark: 11,452
- Price per credit: 18.46 euros
- Language: Catalan and Spanish.
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
Are you a creative person? Do you like writing, designing, creating stories, imagining? Are you interested in working in teams and giving presentations?
Then you already form part of the UAB. We offer:
- A study plan in which you will discover the professional basis of this career and the latest trends in communication (branded content, storytelling, transmedia, etc.)
- The best faculty in Spain in terms of Advertising and Public Relations according to the Spanish University Ranking per Degree of the El Mundo newspaper 2018, 2017 and 2016 editions.
- Learning to design advertising campaigns, organising events, managing press and communication offices and becoming a defender of brands.
- Renowned professionals who can show you the ins and outs of the profession.
- An innovative teaching methodology adapted to the needs of the profession: interdisciplinary work teams for projects, presentations, case study methods, debates, seminars, conferences, etc.
- Working on practical cases with real examples and real clients.
- Work placements in important agencies, businesses and institutions.
- Four radio studios, four television studios, edit suites and photo studios, as well as computer halls to help you turn your idea into reality.
- Advertising agencies (creativity, accounts, media, production, marketing and design)
- Companies involved in promotion, telemarketing, consulting, sponsoring, events, and market research
- Public relations departments and firms
- Advertisers (departments of marketing and advertising)
- Interactive digital communication agencies
- Marketing, branding and communication agencies
- Communication and corporate image offices
- Institutions (departments of communications and advertising)
- Media companies
- Photography and graphics studios
- Freelance professional
- Teaching and research
The faculty allows you to come into close contact with the professional world and see it exactly as it is: freedom for creatign, working under pressure, and being awarded for all the creative efforts. Gina Armengol