- Faculty of Education
- Bellaterra Campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 80
- Admission mark: 9,500
- Price per credit: 17.69 euros
- Language: Catalan (85%) and Spanish (15%).
- Academic Calendar
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
Are you interested in the social problems in general and social educational problems in particular? Are you a responsible, observant, intuitive, creative and flexible person, but also methodical and critical? Are you capable of working in teams and independently? Do you master the art of solving problems and adapting to new situations? Do you have a talent for organisation and planning? Would you like to enrol in a degree in which almost 90% of graduates enter the labour market? If the answers are yes and you also like working with people, the UAB's bachelor's degree in Social Education is for you.
You will receive multidisciplinary training and become a professional in the socio-educational field. You will learn to organise and manage groups. You will design action plans and programmes. You will discover mediation strategies. You will take two required practicums in different centres (CRAE, open centres, penitentiary centres, centres for minors, and many others).
If you are interested in discovering other cultures, you will be able to choose from 40 different European universities and participate in an Erasmus exchange programme and UAB-specific programme in professionalisation practicums in Latin America.
- Education in the children, adults and elderly sectors
- Justice, social welfare, culture, education and youth
- Organisation of social and cultural activities, specialised education (marginalisation, social risk, and addictive behaviours)
- Social, community and administrative networks
- Working in public administration areas (regional and local)
- Self-employed, forming part of a cooperative, and service companies (summer centres and summer camps)