Registrations are open
until 11 June 2017
The role of the buddy is to encourage the relationship between local and international students involved in the International Summer Term programme 2017.
Taking part in the Buddy programme will provide both the local and the international students with a very positive experience of cultural exchange and networking.
Who may join the Buddy programme?
Local UAB students enrolled in the academic year 2016/2017.
- UAB enrollment in the academic year 2016/2017.
- Availability from the end of June until early August.
1. Being in touch with the international students involved in the International Summer Term programme 2017.
2. Taking part and carrying out activities addressed to international students, and suggesting new activities.
3. Taking part in training and monitoring sessions and periodically inform the Community Involvement Unit staff about the progress of the programme.
What will you get in return?
1. A very positive intercultural experience.
2. Getting to practice languages.
4. The possibility of obtaining ECTS credits for this activity. For such purpose, you need to make a €25 payment. Credit recognition is pending approval.
Would you like to be a buddy?
Just fill in this form and you will be contacted to have a meeting at the Àgora building (Building R). There, along with other mentors, you will receive all the details about the programme.
For further information, please send as an email to: email@example.com.