- School of Tourism and Hotel Management (affiliated school)
- Bellaterra Campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 60
- Admission mark: 5,000
- Price per credit: 83 euros
- Language: English (the language the degree is offered in will be stated in the European Diploma Supplement)
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
The bachelor's degree in Tourism offers you a training experience closely linked to professional practices and the professional world. It offers:
- knowledge and skills in business management and organisation of tourist activities, destinations, services and resources, with innovation and sustainability as central axes
- mastery of up to 4 foreign languages, accredited by the UAB Languages Service
- teaching 100% in English. An equivalent to the B2 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is recommended. No specific level exam must be taken.
- exchanges with over 75 universities
- three specialisations:
- Tourism Business Management
- Tourism Planning and Commercialisation
- Hotel Management
- academic continuity with a variety of master's degrees and PhD programmes.
You will receive tailored academic and professional support to guide you professionally which includes:
- Over 700 work placement positions in top quality local and international businesses and entities.
- Interaction with the labour market through professional activities and mentoring.
- Facilities located on campus, such as the Hotel Exe Campus, where you can put into practice your theoretical knowledge.
Jobs bank with 95% of graduates entering the labour market.
- Public and private entities and businesses:
- Tourism and accommodation companies in general: marketing departments, communication and public relations, human resources, reception and customer service, revenue management, quality control and event management.
- Related to complementary tourist options and cultural, thematic, recreational, sportive, sustainable and health activities.
-Creation, distribution and commercialisation of tourist products.
-Research, consultancy and teaching.
English is one of the most important languages and it offers us opportunities throughout our lives. I think it is a very good chance to improve my professional career and be more effective in my field: tourism. Zhongzhi Zhang