The admission process serves to ensure that all students meet the programme's requirements and thus guarantee an optimal work environment during the course. To apply for admission, you must follow apply online.
The general requirement to access a UAB master's or graduate diplomas (continuing education) is to have a bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 180 ECTS credits or 3 academic years).
3. Documents needed for enrolment
- ID document:
• Original and photocopy of your national ID (DNI), passport or ID document (for students from EU countries)
• Original and photocopy of the TIE, or foreigners' ID number (for non-EU students). If you are not yet in possession of the TIE card, you must present your passport and a photocopy of the application for a TIE card. The period for submitting the documents is 4 months, maximum.
- Original and photocopy of the degree certificate that qualifies you to join the master's programme, or an official academic certificate accrediting that this has been issued.
- Original and photocopy of the transcript of the degree that qualifies you to join the master's programme, including academic years, credits and grades.
- 2 original ID document photos in colour: 1 for the Gestió Acadèmica and 1 for the student card.
Before registering in the application, you must carefully read the information you will find on this page to have the required documentation ready and confirm that you meet the access requirements, and that the registration process is open.
The application interface will ask you to select the codes of study and edition of the programme to which you want to enroll in from a drop-down menu.
To fulfill the application you need a NIU (UAB's University Identification Number). Choose the appropriate option for your case:
Student selection is carried out by the programme's coordinator.
We will notify you of the result by email. If you do not receive it, we recommend that you check your spam folder.
If you pass the admission, the notification email will explain how to proceed to formalise your enrolment.
Information for international students:
- We recommend you to complete your pre-enrolment as soon as possible, so as to facilitate the whole process of admission, visa arrangements and other practical matters related to your arrival and your stay at the UAB.
- Remember that when finalising your enrolment, you need to provide the originals of all scanned documents previously submitted.
- You do not need to have your degree certificate legalised until the moment you enrol. To learn how to legalise required documents, click here.
- Click here for all the practical information you need on arranging for visas and accommodation, preparing documents, etc.
Information for students with a degree from a university abroad:
Degree certificates and transcripts issued by institutions in the EU, in the European Economic Area or in Switzerland must be official and issued by the competent authorities.
Degree certificates and transcripts issued by institutions not in the EU must be official and issued by the competent authorities, and must have been legalised through diplomatic channels or, where applicable, The Hague Apostille or the Andrés Bello Agreement.
Translation of documents issued abroad:
All documents in Catalan, Spanish or English are admissible. To translate documents in French, Italian or Portuguese, you may use the UAB Language Service (Servei de Llengües). Responsibility for arranging to have the documents translated and the costs involved lies with the applicant. Documents in other languages must be accompanied by a translation into Catalan, Spanish or English carried out by a sworn translator, or by any Spanish diplomatic representative in the applicant's home country.