Payment, fees and financing
See the programme's information page for fees.
Payment of the enrolment fee
Payment can be made in the following ways:
1. In a single instalment: a discount of 3% is applied to the overall fee for the courses enrolled on. Payment is made into the bank account indicated on the day of enrolment, within seven days.
2. In two instalments:
- An initial payment of 60% of the total enrolment fee. Payment is made into the bank account indicated on the day of enrolment, within seven days.
- A second payment of the remaining 40%. The payment is made by direct debit in December. 
3. More payment through bank financing (Bancsabadell):
- 3, 4 or 5 consecutive months, from enrollment (free of charge)
- 6 consecutive months from enrollment, with a surcharge of 0.25%
- 9 consecutive months from enrollment, with a surcharge of 1.25%
You can check out the conditions in the leaflet FINANCING YOUR UNIVERSITY STUDIES
Consequences of non-payment of the enrolment fee
Pursuant to the UAB regulations on enrolment, non-payment of the enrolment fee within the set period leads to a state of default being declared on the student's record.
In all cases, it is essential to settle any outstanding invoices and corresponding costs as a condition for making any new enrolment and/or for requesting any academic service: certificates, transfers, etc.
If the enrolment fee is paid outside the set period or if, in the case of the direct debit method, the payment to the bank is not made within the set period for reasons attributable to the student, the latter must pay the amount established each year for handling non-payments, together with the interest charged by the financial institution on the unpaid amount, where applicable (30 Euros).