Admission and Enrolment

1. Requirements for admission

2. Pre-enrolment and enrolment on master's degrees and graduate diplomas

Students wishing to enrol on master's degrees specific to FUABformació should first carry out the pre-enrolment/admission process. The pre-enrolment period for these master's degrees varies in accordance with each degree subject (please see the relevant master's degree factsheet on the UAB website).  

Before beginning your application, review the access requirements (which you will find on the factsheet), and the documents you will need for admission.

Once we have received your application you will join the selection process. The resolution on admissions will be sent to you by email, along with the fee payable for reserving a place, pending definitive admission to the programme.


- We recommend you to complete your pre-enrolment as soon as possible, so as to facilitate the whole process of admission, visa arrangements and other practical matters related to your arrival and your stay at the UAB.

- Remember that when finalising your enrolment, you need to provide the originals of all scanned documents previously submitted.

- You do not need to have your degree certificate legalised until the moment you enrol. To learn how to legalise required documents, click here.

- Click here for all the practical information you need on arranging for visas and accommodation, preparing documents, etc.


- Original and photocopy of the degree certificate that qualifies you to join the master's programme, or an official academic certificate accrediting that this has been issued.

- Original and photocopy of the transcript of the degree that qualifies you to join the master's programme, including academic years, credits and grades.

Information for students with a degree from a university abroad:

Degree certificates and transcripts issued by institutions in the EU, in the European Economic Area or in Switzerland must be official and issued by the competent authorities.

Degree certificates and transcripts issued by institutions not in the EU must be official and issued by the competent authorities, and must have been legalised through diplomatic channels or, where applicable, The Hague Apostille or the Andrés Bello Agreement.

Translation of documents issued abroad:

All documents in Catalan, Spanish or English are admissible. To translate documents in French, Italian or Portuguese, you may use the UAB Language Service (Servei de Llengües). Responsibility for arranging to have the documents translated and the costs involved lies with the applicant. Documents in other languages must be accompanied by a translation into Catalan, Spanish or English carried out by a sworn translator, or by any Spanish diplomatic representative in the applicant's home country.

Cancellation: The center reserves the right to exceptionally cancel the programme in the event that there is not a sufficient number of candidates to take it or for another justified reason.