What is it?
In this project, a group of ECIU university will come together with the aim of co-creating SMART-ER Citizen Science Pilots to raise citizens' awareness about environmental challenges and alternative resource management options related to water, biodiversity, waste, air, climate and energy.
The Citizen Arenas act as an amplifier where citizens can explain to other citizens their experience and solve problems and challenges facing the community. Explanations, guidance and help will be supported by the local researchers involved in this proposal.
- Coordinator institution: Dublin City University (DCU)
- Principal investigator: Fiona
- Duration: from June 2022 to May 2023
- Research area: energy, environmental science and technology
- Keywords: sustainability, citizen science
PhD in Philosophy (Ecological Economics and environmental management)
Antonio Javier Moral Vico
Daniel González Alé
PhD in Environmental Science and Technology
Institut National Des Sciences Appliquées
Kaunas University of Technology
University of Aveiro