Graduate Diploma in Wellness
This graduate diploma in Wellness trains specialists in the areas of health and sport to do the following.
- Promote healthy lifestyles in the general public.
- Implement programmes for the general public combining sport and other physical activities, eating and sleeping habits and stress management.
- Manage the stress/recovery process of sports practitioners.
- Use e-Health or m-Health systems to offer online tutoring on healthy lifestyles to the general public.
- Use the e-SportLab system to offer online tutoring on the stress/recovery process to sports practitioners.
Sport and Wellness
Relaxation and Wellness
Diet and Wellness
Graduate Diploma Final Project
Sleep and Wellness
Physical Activity and Wellness
There are two ways to take the Graduate Diploma in Wellness:
- by registering directly on the graduate diploma.
- by registering on each one of the courses that make it up and, having passed these, on the graduate diploma final project.
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.