Official Master's Degree in Telecommunication Engineering
IntroductionThe master's degree in Telecommunication Engineering is professionally orientated and entitles the holder to practise the profession of Telecommunication Engineer, as established by the Ministry in order number CIN/355/2009 of 9 February (Official State Gazette of 20 February).
Career optionsTelecommunication engineers practise their profession mainly in the following areas:
- Management, planning and operation of telecommunication networks and services,
- Design, operation and management of information services (providers of services and applications, internet, intranet),
- Design of telecommunication and positioning equipment,
- Telecommunication infrastructure, construction or deployment of telecommunication networks (cable, fibre, radio),
- Electronic engineering,
- Telematic engineering,
- Software engineering,
- Control of systems and processes,
- Industrial Automation,
- Production of audiovisual content,
- Management, planning and operation in areas not specified above (Human Resources, financial management, etc.),
- Consultancies (technology, strategies, etc.),
Teaching timetableOnsite classes for UAB official master¿s degrees usually take place in the afternoons, from 15.00 onwards, Monday to Friday. Depending on the semester, there may be classes every day or only some days of the week. As far as possible they are scheduled on two or three days a week
Campus virtual and other areasLink to the services of the Autonomous Interactive teacher here
Part-time or full-time: Full-time, with the possibility of part-time dedication in line with UAB regulations.
Credits: 90 ECTS
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 11/01/2019
See the calendar
€66 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold a Spanish residence permit). 2018/19 Academic year.
Contact us for more information, filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail