- Credits: 60 ECTS
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 01/02/2022
See the calendar
- Pre-registration period: Open
Price: €27.67 per credit (EU citizens and non-EU holding a Spanish residence permit). 2021/22 Academic year.
€75 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold a Spanish residence permit). 2021/22 Academic year.
- Language: Spanish and English
- Mode: Semipresencial
Faculty of Medicine
The Master's Degree in Research in Mental Health is an official, blended-learning, inter-university programme organised by research groups belonging to five Spanish universities: University of Cantabria (UC), Complutense University of Madrid (UCM), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), University of Barcelona (UB) and University of Cadiz (UCA), which belong to a national research network known as CIBERSAM. Its mission is to improve clinical therapy related to mental health through innovation and translational research in psychiatry and the neurosciences. The master's degree is aimed at students from both home and abroad who are interested in research in psychiatry and mental health.
The Master's Degree in Research in Mental Health aims to train up researchers into both basic and clinical areas of mental health, and to facilitate linkups and joint projects between research groups.
- Academic: PhD / PhD Thesis.
- Research: research in psychiatry units in healthcare centres, basic research groups in neuropsychiatry and neurosciences in universities and public research organisms, pharmaceutical industries and companies of the biotechnological sector.
- Management: research management in pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries, research management in Public Research Organisms (PROs) and Research Results Transfer Organisms (RRTOs).
Specific grants for this master's degree
At the UAB grants website you will find general information on financial aids, grants, and subsidies offered to the university community. The portal includes all aids offered by the UAB and by other institutions which may interest students.
Coordinator university:University of Cantabria
Participating universitiesUniversitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Complutense University of Madrid
University of Barcelona
University of Cádiz