UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhD Programmes
Informative sessions with each programme's direction, from the 22th to the 26th of May. Registration is open!
- UAB University Master's Degree
- Credits: 60 ECTS
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 13/01/2023
See the calendar
- Pre-registration period: Open
- Places: 30 places
Price: €27.67 per credit (EU citizens and non-EU holding an EU residence permit). 2022/23 Academic year.
€75 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold an EU residence permit). 2023/24 Academic year.
- Language: Spanish (70%), Catalan (10%) and English (20%)
- Mode: Classroom-based learning
Faculty of Psychology
- Would you like to understand the role of human resource departments today, their contribution to organisations and to the development of people?
- Would you like to respond to the demands of the organisation by providing legal, economic, financial and psychological perspectives needed to analyse, solve and evaluate the activities conducted by human resources?
- Would you like to discover some of the emerging areas in human resources through the presentation of business cases?
- Do you want to apply your skills and knowledge to intervene in the reception, development and disengagement processes of people working in organisations with different cultures and realities?
- Do you want to learn with a team made up of lecturers and renowned professionals from local and international firms?
- Do you want to enrol in a work placement in the leading firms in a large variety of sectors?
This master's degree provides all the essential knowledge, tools and experiences to develop the skills you need to work professionally in today's organisations.