Access to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Students should have a bachelor's degree in:
- Psychology, Sociology, Industrial Relations, Law, Economics, Business Management and Administration, or equivalent.
A pre-registration and selection period is scheduled. On pre-registration, as well as the relevant required credentials to join the master's programme, those immediately following them will also be required. Should the number of applicants be higher than that of places on offer, these will be allocated according to the following criteria:
- Academic transcript (30%).
- Curriculum vitae, with special attention given to experience in human resources management. Given the objectives of this master's degree, preference will be given to those with no prior work experience in this area, and secondly, to those who have had less than two years' stable employment in it. Finally, those who have already pursued a career in this field will not be admitted. (40%)
- Letter to the Master's coordinator explaining the candidates' motives for choosing this programme, and indicating the relevance of their educational and employment backgrounds to the objectives of the master's degree. (20%)
- English reading skills (10%)
- Level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.