Official master's degree in Zoonoses and One Health

Training multidisciplinary health professionals ready to handle the highly complex challenges of the 21st century  

Enrolment Official Master's Degree in Zoonoses and One Health

UAB's virtual fair for master's degrees, graduate courses and PhDs

Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!

New master's degree students

2 types of enrolment:

1. Automatrícula (distance registration from home). If you want use this way of registration, you have to report to us at: and we will give you an appointment and instructions to do so.       
2. Face-to-face enrolment in Academic Management. To make it, it is essential to make an appointment (it can be requested 15 days in advance). This is the preferred enrolment form for the Official Master in Zoonosis and One Health.   
 Enrolment calendar
  • July 2020: from July 22nd. to 30th 2020 (automatrícula -from home- and face-to-face enrolment at UAB) 
  • September 2020: 2nd. to 28th. September, 2020
    • September 2nd. to 28th.  automatrícula
    • September 14th. to 28th. (face-to-face registration)

 Steps to follow to enrol:


  1.       Verification of the documentation that gives access to the master

IMPORTANT: Check with Academic Management ( that you’ve attached at the moment of preregistration all necessary documentation.

a) If you have preregistered in the master without having completed the degree (conditionally admitted to obtaining the diploma). Before the enrolment you should send a scanned copy of the diploma or certificate certifying that you’re graduate. The scan must clear, allowing the document to be reviewed in detail.     

b) If the diploma is issued by a country outside the European Union, you should provide copies of documents is authenticated (through diplomatic channels or apostille if any) by e-mail prior to enrolment.     

At the time of enrolment, you’ve to bring documentation for verification.

  1.       Pre-enrolment interview with the master's coordinator.

In case you want make part time enrolment, you have to get in touch with the coordinator of the Master, Dra. Laila Darwich ( by e-mail, to review the subjects you enrol (signing the registration form). You have to send the completed form .This document is required to enrol, the coordinator for us to send it directly after the interview.

  1.       Self-enrolment appointment

If we have communicated you want to do automatrícula (enrolment from home), we will assign day and time to do it.



  1.        Have on hand the number NIU + password with which you have recorded the pre - registration application in the master. If you do not remember, the information is available on the web à Password Management.
  2.       Have your bank details (bank account or card) at hand and decide how you want to pay tuition. See all the payment methods of the registration . We highlight the following:     
  • Charge to bank account: if this form of payment is used, you can pay the registration in one or three instalments.IMPORTANT: you can only pay the registration with an account of the Spanish state or located in the SEPA space (European Union, Andorra, Vatican City, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino or Switzerland). If you’re non - EU student cannot s pay tuition to a bank account outside the European Union or SEPA Space
  •  Credit or debit card: (recommended by non-EU students). It involves paying all the tuition at once (1 term).IMPORTANT!! Check to the limit to pay by credit card.
  •  If you’re beneficiarie of a scholarship that will carry with the cost of your tuition (example: PRONABEC, Becal, CEIBA ...) should have to get in touch with us ( before enrolling and we will explain you how to proceed.
  1.       Connect to the registration application. à Registration form and academic record  Self-Registration of new students

You must go forward in the different tabs.


Do the registration at Academic Management day and time you have booked through the appointment (between 14th. and 28th. September). You can request an appointment 15 days in advance. In this case, you should provide all required documentation in person.

  1.       Once enrolled, you must collect the student folder and the agenda at the Faculty Logistics Information and Support Point (concierge) (Faculty entrance).

UAB students

Information for students who have previously enrolled

  1. Should s retake the tutorial with the coordinator to of the master. You must get in touch with , sending a completed registration form
  2. The coordinator will review the subjects that you will enrol (signing the registration form digitally). This document is required to registration. The coordinator will send it directly to the Academic Administration after the interview.
  3. For non-EU foreign students: you must provide an original and a photocopy of the current TIE (foreigner identification card). If you still do not have the TIE, you must provide the passport and the photocopy of the TIE application. You have a maximum period of three months from the moment of registration to deliver the document.
  4. You have to do automatrícula (self-enrolment from home). Contact Academic Management and will provide day and time for do it ( .

 If you want to formalize part-time enrolment:

If you decide not to enrol in an entire course, you can apply for the part-time enrolment scheme. The authorization is automatic and it is not necessary to provide supporting documentation.

Important notices

The enrolment will be conditioned to verify all the documentation provided: the first day you come to the UAB you must bring us all the original documentation.

If you have any questions or inquiries, please s to contact:


If you are a new student, you need to bring the following:
  1. The registration-request form, duly completed and signed by person responsible for the coordination or tutorial of the master’s degree in question.
  2. An identity document that is valid at the time of registration:
    • For EU students, this means your original Spanish ID document; or your passport; or a document verifying your ID that indicates your NIE (foreign-resident ID number).
    • For non-EU students, this means both the original and a photocopy of your currently valid TIE (foreign-resident ID card). If you have not yet been issued with a TIE, please bring your passport and a photocopy of your TIE-request form. You will then have a maximum period of three months in which to present the full document.
  3. Bank details with the IBAN code of a bank branch located within the EU, Island, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino or Switzerland and, additionally, the BIC code if the branch is not located within Spain. Registration can be paid directly by credit or debit card, but in such a case payment must be made in a single instalment only. Students applying for a grant are required obligatorily to pay registration by direct debit. In the event of the UAB being required to return any part of any payment due to the awarding of a grant or for any other reason, students concerned must provide the academic management service (gestió acadèmica) their full bank details with the corresponding IBAN and BIC codes, where applicable.
  4. The Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) direct-debit order form.
  5. The original and a photocopy of the degree certificate that gave direct access to the master’s degree or an official academic certificate accrediting that this said degree certificate is in the process of being issued.
  6. The original and a photocopy of the academic transcript that gave direct access to the master’s degree. This must indicate the number of academic years in which tutoring has been given, all subjects taken, the academic credits obtained and the grades awarded for each subject.
  7. A colour photograph for the new student’s UAB academic record. On formalising registration payment, students will receive the necessary information to obtain the UAB student card. At all events, no printed photograph should be submitted for the obtention of the student card. Students holding a valid UAB card are not required to renew this.
  8. If you are 28 or older and have not taken out the complementary insurance offered on registration, you must present the original and a photocopy of an insurance policy that covers medical care, accidents, and civil liability in Spain.
  9. If you are contemplating participation in an Erasmus exchange programme within Europe during this academic year, you must take out complementary mobility insurance.
  10. In the event that, for certain subjects or certain syllabuses, it is deemed necessary to take out complementary insurance, you will be informed of this during the registration process.
  11. Certain subjects involve contact with minors. In these cases, on the first day of collaboration with the centre or institution in which this subject is undertaken, a clearance certificate regarding offences of a sexual nature must be presented, accrediting the lack of any such offence. When registering in subjects with these requirements, the corresponding registration programme automatically informs students of this requirement. 
  12. The original and a photocopy of documentation accrediting applicability of non-payment or concessionary rates as indicated in current legislation, if applicable. Consult concessionary registration payments here.
  13. If you are eligible for Spanish family-card concessionary rates, please consult the Spanish or Catalan guidelines on registration.
  14. In the event of not being able to formalise registration in person, the student must authorise—in writing—another person to complete registration requirements in their place. This said written authorisation must contain the student’s personal details and signature. The person presenting the authorisation must also present the student’s original DNI or other identification document (NIE/TIE). If this is not possible, an officially validated photocopy of the DNI (or NIE/TIE), plus an additional photocopy of the ID document presented (DNI/NIE/TNI), may be submitted jointly with the signed authorisation.
  15. If the student holds a master’s degree awarded by a different university, the corresponding academic transcript and an officially validated copy of the degree certificate must be presented.
If you are accessing this master’s degree with a degree obtained from a foreign university, please bear the following in mind:

Documentation regarding the degree and the academic transcript issued by institutions within the European Union, by signatory countries of the Agreement on the European Economic Area and by Switzerland must be official and must have been issued by the competent authorities.

Documentation regarding the degree and the academic transcript issued by institutions from non-EU countries must be official, must have been issued by the competent authorities and must be legalised by diplomatic channels or, where appropriate, through the The Hague Convention apostille or the Andrés Bello Agreement.

Translation of documents issued by a foreign country

All documentation issued in Catalan, Spanish or English will be accepted. With regard to documentation issued in French, Italian or Portuguese, translation from these into one of the accepted languages may be processed through the UAB Language Service. The student concerned is responsible for requesting and paying for all such translation. In the case of all other languages, the student must attach the corresponding translation into Catalan, Spanish or English by a sworn translator, by any diplomatic or consular representation of Spain abroad, or by the diplomatic or consular representation in Spain of whose country the applicant is a national.

If you gave formalised registration in previous academic years:
  1. Please submit the registration-request form, duly completed and signed by person responsible for the coordination or tutorial of the master’s degree in question.
  2. For non-EU students, the original and a photocopy of their current TIE. If you have not yet been issued with a TIE, please bring your passport and a photocopy of your TIE-request form. You will then have a maximum period of three months in which to present the full document.
If you wish to formalise a part-time registration:

If you decide not to register for a whole academic year, you may register under a part-time scheme. Authorisation is automatic and no supporting documentation is required.



€46,11 per credit (EU citizens and non-EU holding a Spanish residence permit). 2020/21 Academic year.
€82 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold a Spanish residence permit). 2021/22 Academic year.