Content Official Master's Degree in Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation
UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 4 to 8 of October: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next Master's Degree, Graduate Course or PhD Programme. Registration is open!
- Knowledge and understanding that provide a basis or opportunity for originality in developing and / or applying ideas, often in a research context.
- That the students can apply their knowledge and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their field of study.
- That students are able to integrate knowledge and handle complexity and formulate judgments based on information that was incomplete or limited, include reflecting on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
- Students can communicate their conclusions and the knowledge and rationale underpinning these to specialist and non-specialist audiences clearly and unambiguously.
- That students have the learning skills that enable them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
- Develop entrepreneurial attitudes and apply innovative ideas to the solving of social problems.
- Intervene in different contexts and fields of application of social anthropology relating to inter-cooperation and, in particular, to cooperation on social transformation projects, social usage of space and intercultural relations.
- Study where and why organisations use technology, focusing especially on its integrating role in organisations and on the ethical principles underlying information processing and the intensive and evolving use of technology.
- Determine the specification, design and implementation of necessary business information systems with proposals, analyses, validations and maintenance for technological solutions.
- Establish external and internal communication objectives and design the most appropriate strategies in the dialogue between the social transformation project, those working on it and society.
- Apply the processes of basic design, formulation and implementation of a social entrepreneurship project in line with the regulatory framework governing startups and alternative types of non-profit entities.
- Apply basic knowledge of the relevant regulatory framework to the setting up of companies and alternative types of non-profit entities, and manage contracting and taxation matters in these.
- Analyse the challenges and issues deriving from the design and application of public policies, recognising the complexity of social phenomena and of the political decisions affecting democracy, human rights, social justice, gender equality, equitable distribution of wealth and sustainable development.
- Apply methodological tools and techniques for studying the place of individuals in the social structure and the structure of social relations and dynamics.
- Integrate into a working environment and apply the social skills and competences learned on the master's degree to develop and effectively implement entrepreneurial ideas and projects in the context of social transformation.
- Recognise and judge teamwork, and validate or critique the viability of social transformation ideas and projects from the different economic, social and legal perspectives.
- Identify and judge the quality of work done and use and create qualitative and quantitative indicators to assess the outcomes and social value of entrepreneurial ideas and projects, and to assess the impact of public-sector social policies.
- Develop social transformation ideas and projects, relying on knowledge of legislation, public-sector social policies, data analysis, gender equity, the seeking of the common good and the creation and fair distribution of wealth.
- Safeguard the economy of proximity and physical and digital public spaces, in accordance with the values of democracy and solidarity.
- Make changes to methods and processes in the area of knowledge in order to provide innovative responses to society's needs and demands.
- Take account of social, economic and environmental impacts when engaging in academic and professional practice.
- Act with ethical responsibility and respect for fundamental rights, diversity and democratic values.
- Evaluate and design solutions for sex- and gender-based inequalities.