Official Master's Degree in General Health Psychology
Notice of admissionThe result of the selection process will be sent to you personally at the e-mail address you gave in your application for pre-registration.
You can also check on the status of your application by accessing your pre-registration with your university ID (NIU) and password, as from the corresponding resolution date. The detailed information on your own resolution will be in the personalised e-mail you will receive.
The result can be:
- Requested by student: the application form and pre-registration fee payment was correctly registered.
- Incomplete application: the application form was not registered correctly. Please return to the application and try again.
- Administratively accepted: all documents and data included with the application was revised.
- Admitted: you have been admitted to the master's degree and the official resolution will be sent to the e-mail address you provided in your application form.
- Admission granted: you can now begin the pre-enrolment payment procedure. Click here to begin the procedure.
- Waiting list: you have been admitted to the master's degree, but there are no vacant places at the moment.
- Application denied: you have not been admitted to the master's degree. The reasons for not admitting you to the master's degree will be included in the resolution sent to the e-mail address you provided in your application form.