Admission Official Master's Degree in Bioinformatics
Documents for admission
The following documentation, which is mandatory, must be collected and scanned to be linked to the pre-registration application:
- Academic record of higher education with the details of the subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), calls for applications, grades by subject and the overall grade (average grade of the academic record in scale of 0 - 10).
- Title associated to the academic file presented in the previous document (if you do not have it, you can send it to us later).
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- A B2 English level. In case of not having an accredited document, the students English knowledge will be evaluated by a comission during the candidature selection period.
- Reference letter:
- You must attach the letter of recommendation in the section Carta de recomanació MU Bioinformàtica.
- If the person who signs the letter of recommendation wants to send it directly to the Master's Degree Coordination, the email address is: email@example.com. Likewise, in the section Carta de recomanació MU Bioinformàtica, you must attach a sheet explaining that the letter has been sent directly by e-mail to the Coordination of the Master.
- If you do not have a letter of recommendation you must attach a sheet explaining that you do not have this document.
Remember that, if the documentation you attach is not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian or Portuguese, you must also include the respective sworn translations into Catalan, Spanish or English.
If you still do not have your degree because you are finishing the degree, you must indicate it in the Situation of previous studies section, indicating the option Pending to finish.