Admission Official Master's Degree in Translation and Intercultural Studies
UAB's virtual fair for master's degrees, graduate courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
Documents for admission
- Copy of identity card or passport.
- Academic transcript of higher studies with details of: subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), number of exams sessions required per subject, grade per subject and overall grade.
- Degree/qualification corresponding to the academic transcript presented in the previous point. (if you still haven't got it you can send it later on).
- Certificate(s) accrediting a C1/B2 or equivalent level of English (except for degrees in Translation and Interpreting with English as B language and degrees in English Studies or English Philology), if you choose the English-Spanish combination.
- Those candidates who are not Spanish native speakers should present an official electronic certification confirming they have achieved a C1 level or equivalent in Spanish language. Certificates that are valid.
- Certificate accrediting a HSK5 level of Chinese, if you choose the Chinese-Spanish combination.