Admission Official Master's Degree in Translation and Intercultural Studies
UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhD Programmes
Informative sessions with each programme's direction, from the 20th to the 24th of February. Registration is open!
Documents for admission
- Copy of identity card or passport.
- Academic transcript of higher studies with details of: subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), number of exams sessions required per subject, grade per subject and overall grade.
- Degree/qualification corresponding to the academic transcript presented in the previous point. (if you still haven't got it you can send it later on).
- Certificate(s) accrediting a C1/B2 or equivalent level of English (except for degrees in Translation and Interpreting with English as B language and degrees in English Studies or English Philology), if you choose the English-Spanish combination.
- Those candidates who are not Spanish native speakers should present an official electronic certification confirming they have achieved a C1 level or equivalent in Spanish language. Certificates that are valid.
- Certificate accrediting a HSK5 level of Chinese, if you choose the Chinese-Spanish combination.
- Document (free format) written in Spanish explaining whether or not you have previous experience in translation or interpretation, either during training or in the professional world.