Admission Official Master's Degree in Conference Interpreting
Documents for admission
- Copy of identity card or passport.
- Degree/qualification corresponding to the academic transcript presented in the previous point (if you still haven't got it you can send it later no).
- Academic transcript of higher studies with the details of: subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), number of exams sessions required per subject, grade per subject and overall grade.
- Certification that certifies knowledge of languages (English C1, French C1 and German C1).
- In case of not being in possession of the accreditation certificates, the candidate can submit a written explanation of his level of languages and how he has acquired them.
- In case of having knowledge of other languages that are not those that the candidate presents to take the master's degree, the candidate can present a written explanation of what these languages are.
In all cases, the students' level of language will be determined by the test examiner for the entrance exam.