Admission Official Master's Degree in Neurorehabilitation
Documents for admissionYou will need to collect and scan the following mandatory documentation to attach to the online application:
- Academic transcript of higher studies with details of: subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), number of exams sessions required per subject, grade per subject and overall grade (weighted grade-point average).
- Degree/qualification corresponding to the academic transcript presented in the previous point (if you still haven't got it you can send it later).
- Certificate of the University that details that the higher studies taken give access to the realization of a Master's degree
- Curriculum Vitae (application form)
- Motivation letter (application form)
- Diploma B1 of Spanish for candidates who are from a non-Spanish-speaking country
- Documents accrediting the training in the field of the Master that has been included in the CV
Remember that if the documentation you are attaching is not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Portuguese or Italian, you will also have to include the respective sworn translations into Catalan or Spanish.
If you do not yet have the degree because you are still completing the course, you must declare this in the ?Situation of previous studies? section, indicating "Pending".