University Master's Degree in Neurorehabilitation

These comprise a set of highly specialised modules that are interesting and useful for professionals working or interested in the world of neurological disability

Enrolment Official Master's Degree in Neurorehabilitation

New master's degree students

Please check with Institut Guttmann


Documentation for the Master matriculation

Your final admission to the Master will be subject to the verification of the documentation that you have submitted. 

If you are a new access student, you must deliver to the Institut Guttmann Teaching Secretary: 

  1. Pre-enrollment formulary completed and signed (scanned document).
  2. Identity document valid at the time of matriculation (scanned document).
  3. Certified / legalized photocopy of the degree that gives you access to the Master or official academic certificate that accredits the expedition (by ordinary mail).
  4. Certified / legalized photocopy of the official academic certificate of the studies that gives you access to the Master, which includes the period in academic years of the degree, the courses taken, the Credits and the obtained grades (by ordinary mail).
  5. A color photography. 
  6. If you are 28 years old or older and have not taken out the complementary insurance, you must submit an original and copy of an insurance that covers Health care, accidents and civil liability in the Spanish State.

If you access to the Master with a degree obtained at a foreign university, you must know that:

The documentation referring to the degree and academic certificate issued by a European Union Institution, signatory of the Agreement on the European Economic Area and Switzerland, must be official and have been issued by the competent authorities.

The documentation referring to the degree and academic certificate issued by institutions of non-EU countries must be official, must have been issued by a competent authority and must be legalized through diplomatic channels or, by means of the Apostille of the Hague Convention or of the Andrés Bello Agreement.

Translation of documents issued abroad: 

All documentation issued in Catalan, Spanish or English is accepted. About the documentation issued in French, Italian or Portuguese, the translation can be processed in the Language service of the UAB. The interested person must take care of the charge of this management and the expenses that it entails. Un all other cases, the corresponding translation must be attached to Catalan, Spanish or English and have to be made by a sworn translator, by a diplomatic or consular representation of the Spanish State abroad or by an diplomatic or consular representation in Spain of the country which the applicant is a national.


Community students (UE): 63,67 per credit (2023/2024 academic year)

Non-community students (non-UE): €122 per credit (2023/2024 academic year)