Admission Official Master's Degree in Social and Labour Rights
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Applicants must hold an official university degree, or equivalent, in any of the following areas:
- Social Sciences and Law (Labour Relations, Law, Economics, Business Sciences, Employment Studies, Business Administration and Management, Psychology, Sociology)
- Other areas broadly similar to those indicated above.
Selection criteria1. Academic transcript: 50%
2. Compatibility of your studies with the contents of the Master's degree(Industrial Relations and Law): 20%
3. Compatibility with your professional curriculum vitae: 20%
4. Letter of Motivation: 10%.
The Admissions Committee may schedule an interview with the aim of evaluating your profile.