Access to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
The admission requirements are as follows:
- Qualification in the area of education: Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Primary Education, Pre-school Education or Social Education, and Bachelor’s degree in Pedagogy, Psychopedagogy or Psychology.
- Applicants from other fields who can accredit professional experience of at least 18 months in the area of education may also apply.
If the number of applicants is greater than the number of places, allocation of places will made according to the following criteria:
- Qualification in the field of education: 25 %.
- Academic transcript: 30 %.
- Letter of motivation: 10 %. Value will be places on the applicant’s interest in the discipline. Where necessary personal interviews will be carried out to discuss in more detail aspects of the academic transcript and professional experience.
- Professional experience in the area of education: 25 %. Value will be placed on having carried out continuously or sporadically (over a minimum of 18 months) activities related to education. Professional experience should be accredited with employment contracts issued by the institution or a certificate of your employment record (vida laboral).
- Experience in educational management (10 %). Management experience in the area of education must be accredited by certificates issued by the educational centre in which the management experience was obtained.
The need for bridging courses is not anticipated.