Official Master's Degree in Musicology, Musical Education and Interpretation of Early Music
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Access to this master's degree is open to those in possession of an official Spanish university degree or one from a higher education institution belonging to a member state of the European Higher Education Area or to other countries, which qualifies the holder to join master's programmes.
Access to this master's degree is open to those in possession of an official Spanish university degree, preferably in the field of music, or an advanced qualification in music:
- Bachelor's degree in Music and Music History
- Bachelor's degree in Musicology
- Teaching Specialisation in Musical Education
- Advanced Vocational Training at a Musical Conservatory or Musik Hochschule
- Other equivalent qualifications
For students studying the speciality "Research in Musicology and Musical Education", who are not Catalan or Spanish speakers, it is recomended to be in possession of the C1 level certifficate in Spanish.
Selection of students will be based on the following criteria:
- Official qualification in the field of music (50%)
- Academic transcript (25%)
- Professional experience in the music sector (25%)