- Faculty of Economics and Business Studies
- Sabadell campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 80
- Admission mark: 7,500
- Price per credit: 17.69 euros
- Language: Catalan (60%) and Spanish (30%). Some subjects may be taken in English (10%).
- Academic Calendar
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
The UAB bachelor's degree in Business and Information Technology:
- A pionering degree in our country offered since 2010. Several prestigious universities from around the world also have similar programmes, such as Mannheim, Munich and Humboldt (Germany), Manchester, Lancaster and Glasgow (UK), Copenhagen (Denmark), Minnesota, Maryland and California (USA).
- You will aquire business and entrepreneurial skills which will allow you to keep up with the latest in a constantly changing business world.
- You will be a bridge of communication between technical sectors and organisation management, providing management tasks with new ways of using technology and offering technologists guidance on what to create or how better to adapt their creations to the real needs of the market.
- Lectures are combined with team work, problem-based learning and work placements with access to the latest programs (ranging from SAP to open code software) which will prepare you to work in top companies.
- You will be able to participate in hackathons and other interdisciplinary activities with computer engineering students, as well as present your findings at forums such as the Mobile World Congress.
- The last stage of the bachelor's degree includes the chance to do a work placement with study grants offered by many of the leading companies: Accenture, Everis, Deloitte, Grifols, DHL, Seidor, etc.
In a world in which few business processes are conducted without digital support, graduates in Business and Information Technology are prepared to work in any department (purchasing, production, logistics, quality, administration, accounting, auditing, finance, human resources, sales, marketing, etc.) of any type of organisation in tasks related to the design, development and overall management of information systems. These tasks can be completed within the company or as part of an external consultancy.
The profile of graduates also prepares them to participate in (and even direct) aspects related to project management, process management, implementation and management of large management systems (ERP, CRM, SCM, etc.) and the management of information(business intelligence and business analytics).
Moreover, training in the internet sector provides graduates with abilities in designing new internet-based business models with the aim of generating innovation both within the company and in the creation of digital-based companies.
It also equips its graduates to work as economists or in a variety of posts in Public Administration (local, regional, national and European Union), as well as in other public bodies (hospitals, publicly-owned companies, etc.).
null Elena Tarifa
The degree in Business and Technology is full of opportunities, I had the possibility of participating in international entrepreneurial and programming competitions, and I got to spend a semester in Canada. Gerard Insa
null Oksana Prykolota