- School of Nursing and Occupational Therapy (affiliated school)
- Terrassa Campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 80
- Admission mark: 5,000
- Price per credit: €99.38
- Language: Catalan and Spanish
- Academic calendar
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning.
The degree offers two specialisations for advanced professional training in the area of personal autonomy and dependence, and in the area of specific and complex situations.
The reduced groups make it easier for students to perform well in their work placements and prepare therapists for the role of evaluating meaningful occupation and occupational performance for preventive and/or therapeutic purposes, either for the promotion of health, prevention of injuries or for the development, improvement, maintenance or restoration of the levels of functional independence and autonomy.
The Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy is offered at the School of Nursing and Occupational Therapy, the only centre in Spain officially recognised by the World Federation of Occupational Therapy (WFOT) and member of the European Network Occupational Therapy in Higher Education.
Occupational therapists work in the healthcare, social and educational fields. The main areas of employment for graduates are:
- Physical and mental rehabilitation centres
- Care homes and day centres for the elderly
Centres for children and adolescents: schools, special education centres, early stimulation, etc.
- Centres for adaptation and support material for personal autonomy
- Animal-assisted therapy centres
- Work-related accident insurance
- Drug rehabilitation programmes
- Home care programmes
- Occupational and social centres
- Mental health programmes
- Healthcare centres
- Teaching and research teams
- Professional assessment teams for people in situations of dependency
- Private practice
null Eugénie Pirat