- Faculty of Science
- Bellaterra Campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 70
- Admission mark: 12,480
- Price per credit: 25.04 euros
- Language: Catalan (71%), Spanish (20.5%) and English (8.5%)
- Learning mode: Clasroom-based learning
UAB Bachelor's Degree in Physics
- The subject area which includes this bachelor’s degree is placed in the 51–100 segment of the QS World University Rankings by Subject.
- You will acquire a solid scientific basis and advanced knowledge in current scientific disciplines within an internationally renowned research environment.
- The Department of Physics collaborates with many pioneering research centres in the field of physics located on the UAB campus: ICMAB, CNM, ICN2, IFAE, etc.
- You will be able to participate in exchange programmes and work placements in research companies and institutions.
- In your third year, you will begin to choose your optional credits, and in your fourth year all credits will be from optional subjects.
- You will develop the ability to analyse, think abstractly and have a critical sense, skills which provide you with a wide range of career options, and allow you to be an efficient professional or continue onto more specialised studies.
- Professional profiles will change in the near future and may even change throughout your professional career. This is why, in addition to specific knowledge, you will master the skills which will always be in demand professionally.
In addition to working at the university or in the field of research, as a graduate in Physics you will have access to the following professional areas:
- Non-university teaching.
- Public administration (radiation protection, the environment, computing).
- Consultancies (energy, materials, the environment).
- Computing and telecommunications.
- Banking, finances and insurance.
- Industries (optics, new materials).
- Medicine (radioactive facilities, non-invasive exploration instruments).
null Alvar Torelló
null Asier Rabasco