Admission Bachelor's Degree in Geography and Spatial Planning (online)
Student ProfileIf you fulfil one of the following characteristics...
- You are searching for an online degree which allows you to understand the interrelations existing in today's world.
- You are someone interested in social and environmental problems, but you do not have a flexible schedule.
- You are involved with your neighbourhood and local associations which defend the land and territory.
- You feel especially sensitive towards key issues of today's society (migration, uncontrolled urbanisation, climate change, renewable energies, gender inequality, social class, culture, age, etc.).
- You are not sure what you want to study, but you do want many disciplines in one!
- You like fieldwork, outings, looking at maps, planning trips, travelling, and you've always liked knowing exactly where you were going.
- You already have a degree, but you are interested in studying another one to complement your knowledge and/or broaden your horizons.
- You work, but you want to continue studying and earn a university degree which will help you get further ahead in your career.
Access related information
Check all the information related to university access routes here: secondary school students, CFGS students, over 25 years old and over 45 years old.
You will also find information on other access routes (accredited work experience, changing from a foreign university) and other access routes for pre-university international students (international students: secondary school in the EU, international students: secondary school outside the EU) and for university students and graduates (reincorporations, EU university students, non EU university students and university graduates).