Admission Bachelor's Degree in Journalism
Students wishing to take this course have different access routes, depending on their previous studies:
|Type of access||Preference of access||Admission mark 22-23|
|Secondary school diploma + University entrance exam (PAU) and CFGS (Advanced professional training)||Weighted subjects pertaining to the PAU specific phase:
|University access for people over 25||Social Sciences and Law option||5.000|
|Others||Employment record for people over 40||
|Entrance exams for people over 45||---|
|Change of studies and validations|
The ideal student for this degree should have the following qualities:
- Good social and communicative skills.
- Knowledge of other languages.
- Capacity for synthesis, attention and effort.
- A critical and analytical mind.
- Very good cultural level.
- Prepared to work irregular hours.
- Ethical and discrete.
- Able to write readable texts quickly, accurately, and with simplicity.
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- Capacity for observation.
- Good written and oral expression skills.
- Catalan, Now We're Talking
- Basic Training in Software
Access related information
Check all the information related to university access routes here: secondary school students, CFGS students, over 25 years old and over 45 years old.
You will also find information on other access routes (accredited work experience, changing from a foreign university) and other access routes for pre-university international students (international students: secondary school in the EU, international students: secondary school outside the EU) and for university students and graduates (reincorporations, EU university students, non EU university students and university graduates).