Learn three languages simultaneously
Free, 15-hour, on-site workshop to work on various Romance languages simultaneously (French, Italian and Portuguese), in order to understand both spoken and (in particular) written texts and improve our general strategies for language learning.
PLEASE NOTE: the classes for this course will be online via videoconference.
Summer courses characteristics
Summer courses require intensive participation since they take place during the month of July. See more details here.
Learning Three Languages Simultaneously.
Successful completion of Level 5 at the UAB Language Service (B2.2 of the CEFR) or equivalent; except for Advanced Presenting Skills and Preparation for the EMI Examintation for Teaching and Research Staff, which requires successful completion of Level 6 at the UAB Language Service (C1.1 of the CEFR) or equivalent; and for Level B2 English for Teaching and Research Staff, which requires successful completion of Level 4 at the UAB Language Service (B2.1 of the CEFR) or equivalent (or taking a level test).
It is necessary to be a member of the UAB community.
Enrolment request through this form:
Telephone attention: Mondays to Fridays, 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and 3 to 6 p.m.
Opening hours: Mondays to Fridays,, 9.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m., and 3 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- The enrolment will not be effectively formalized until we check that the requirements of access accreditation fit the demand.
- Due to the number of places of the courses being limited, requests will be attended by rigorous order or reception.
- When the enrolment has been formalized, we will contact you to confirm your enrolment and, in case it has a cost, indicate the instruccions of payment.
UAB Idiomes reserves the right to cancel groups where the minimum number of students is not met.
Total Amount *
100 % SUBSIDIZED
Associated University Community has a 15% disccount on the external price.
From 05.07.2021 to 14.07.2021
Mondays to Fridays, 10 to 12 h
19.04.2021 to 12.05.2021, Mondays and Wednesdays, 13 to 15 h. (FULL GROUP)
- Edition 2: 1.3.2021 to 24.3.2021 Mondays and Wednesdays, 9 h to 11 h.
- Edition 3: 12.4.2021 to 5.5.2021 Mondays and Wednesdays, 9 h to 11 h.
All virtual sessions.