- EINA, Centre Universitari de Disseny i Art de Barcelona (affiliated school)
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 120
- Admission mark: 5,000
- Price per credit: 139 euros
- Language: Catalan (60%), Spanish (30%), English (10%)
- Academic calendar
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
If your professional future is in design, at EINA we will help you perfect your skills and aptitudes and channel your curiosity and motivation with our bachelor's degree in Design.
With personalised guidance and small groups, EINA offers you all the resources, facilities and equipment you need to become the great designer that you already know you are.
The bachelor's degree in Design proposes a cross-curricular vision based on the traditional disciplines of design (graphic, spatial, product, etc.) and incorporates two particular visions: Visual Creation and Design Culture. Students are alway encouraged to create their own curriculum, with a training that enriches them personally and that is open to different systems of thought within a participative and dynamic setting.
The teaching and learning methodology used at EINA is based on combining contextual studies with experimental practices. Right from the start, EINA's students are encouraged to focus on user-centred design projects, which includes a pragmatic, aesthetic, functional and emotional design. A design that provides value and contributes to imrpoving the present and future of our social, cultural and business fabric.
Why study at EINA?
- Tailor-made study plans with unique specialisations.
- Lecturers that guide you from start to finish.
- Grants to help you make the most of your talent.
- Privileged surrounding and a unique campus in the city of Barcelona.
- International exchanges.
- Professional growth: work placements and job offers
- Digital design of interfaces and user experience, animation and motion graphics, audiovisual design, graphic communication and corporate identity for businesses, institutions and products, editorial design, creative direction, copywriting and naming, art direction in sectors such as advertising, photography, graphics applied to space, packaging design and typographic creation, etc.
- Design of domestic areas, work spaces, commercial premises, exhibitions, lighting, scenography, fair stands and TV sets, and localisation.
- Design of urban and domestic equipment, home, urban and work space furniture, large consumption products, electronics and household electrical appliances, tools, lighting, wearables and the internet of things, packaging, innovation management, product management, automotion and mobility, sports and wellbeing, health and wellbeing, children's and toys sector.
- Audiovisual creation, digital creation and animation, art direction, contemporary artistic practices, illustration, art exhibition curator, critique, history, artistic research and teaching. It also provides a solid background for those interested in future studies or professions with a high degree of technification, such as photography.
- Project management, design business management, cultural management, heritage, programming of activities, teaching, curator, analysis and reviews in specialised journals, research, design direction and design consultancy.
null Patricia Le Hech
EINA has been the creative workshop where I’ve made discoveries, I’ve experienced emotions and I’ve been able to experiment with everything that has helped me design my own path. The moments I’ve lived at EINA will always be with me. Francesc Muntada
EINA teaches what we cannot see, what there is between the designer and the design: thought, craft and vocation. Toni Bauza
Discipline and perseverance, two fundamental concepts in the design world that EINA has taught me to work on. Teresa Coll
EINA has taught me resources to observe, empathise and communicate. I recommend it to inquisitive, critical and creative people who want to learn in an intimate and dynamic environment. Ona Orozco