- EINA, Centre Universitari de Disseny i Art de Barcelona (affiliated school)
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 150
- Admission mark: 5,000
- Price per credit: 148 euros
- Language: Catalan (60%), Spanish (30%), English (10%)
- Academic calendar
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
Design is a strategic factor of a global development process and one of the motors of the economic, knowledge and innovation sectors. At the core of this activity lies the development of one of the skills which in this day and age is of uttermost importance: the capacity to identify and solve problems creatively, in any context, through the practice of design and art.
Why study at EINA?
- Continuous development of study plans and lecturers
- Diversity of specialisations: graphic design, spatial design, products, visual creations and design culture
- Possibility of choosing the track you are most interested in
- Cross-curricular subjects
- Tailor-made follw-ups
- Grants and aids for new students
- Immersive campus
- Specialised facilities
- International interactions
- Work placements and jobs bank
- Fostering an entrepreneurial spirit and a project culture
- Continuous learning: specialisation courses
- Cultural platform: exhibitions and conferences
- Strategic location: Barcelona, design capital
- Transparency and quality
- Large and diverse student community
- Opportunity to create lifelong ties
- Strong positioning and rigour: UAB-affiliated centre
- Experience and prestige
- Digital design of interfaces and user experience, animation and motion graphics, audiovisual design, graphic communication and corporate identity for businesses, institutions and products, editorial design, creative direction, copywriting and naming, art direction in sectors such as advertising, photography, graphics applied to space, packaging design and typographic creation, etc.
- Design of domestic areas, work spaces, commercial premises, exhibitions, lighting, scenography, fair stands and TV sets, and localisation.
- Design of urban and domestic equipment, home, urban and work space furniture, large consumption products, electronics and household electrical appliances, tools, lighting, wearables and the internet of things, packaging, innovation management, product management, automotion and mobility, sports and wellbeing, health and wellbeing, children's and toys sector.
- Audiovisual creation, digital creation and animation, art direction, contemporary artistic practices, illustration, art exhibition curator, critique, history, artistic research and teaching. It also provides a solid background for those interested in future studies or professions with a high degree of technification, such as photography.
- Project management, design business management, cultural management, heritage, programming of activities, teaching, curator, analysis and reviews in specialised journals, research, design direction and design consultancy.
EINA is a space where I can express myself freely both as a person and as a designer, a space where there is always room to grow.Pablo González
null Patricia Le Hech
To be able to have a space where you are the one who decides what the projects are like and grow with them, discovering areas of design that I am passionate about.Laia Badenas
EINA teaches what we cannot see, what there is between the designer and the design: thought, craft and vocation. Toni Bauza
EINA has taught me to look at the environment differently, to consider the role of the designer in society and to design according to my principles.Marta Hernández
EINA has taught me resources to observe, empathise and communicate. I recommend it to inquisitive, critical and creative people who want to learn in an intimate and dynamic environment. Ona Orozco
EINA is a source of knowledge, creativity and enormous warmth. Excellent to face the profession and the professional reality with firm foundations.Ruben Córdoba
EINA is a constant challenge. An open door to personal and professional growth. A place to learn and stimulate creativity beyond our limits. A space for self-improvement. EINA is commitment, effort, work, but above all it is illusion.Anna Labat
Studying at EINA has taught me to understand the world, to reflect and to turn these reflections into my own creations. You study with great professionals who become friends while, at the same time, you become who you wanted to be since you were a child in an unbeatable environment. Barcelona at your feet and a design education like no other in your hands.Alba Bras
Studying at EINA has made me see and perceive the world from a different perspective that has helped me to broaden, reflect and shape my knowledge.Berta Górriz
EINA has been the creative workshop where I’ve made discoveries, I’ve experienced emotions and I’ve been able to experiment with everything that has helped me design my own path. The moments I’ve lived at EINA will always be with me. Francesc Muntada
Discipline and perseverance, two fundamental concepts in the design world that EINA has taught me to work on. Teresa Coll
After studying a Higher Degree in Graphic Design, studying at EINA totally changed my vision of this world and my understanding of how everything that surrounds us is design.Andrea Balaguer
EINA is the "farmhouse" of art and design where, thanks to its teachers and colleagues, I have been able to experiment, expand and rethink my knowledge.Vicente Akira